For years, I worked in Microsoft dominated computer environments. Staff was only allowed to utilize Microsoft products on our secure networks. At home, I kept with that knowledge base by running DOS and then Windows based platforms. The Coffee Shop, my original BBS, used Fantastic on a microsoft network.
Finally, I found Apple products, first won over by the iPhone. I am now running a full Mac and IOS network, also utilizing the iiPad and the Apple Watch. The product integration is outstanding, and is much easier to maintain and trouble shoot. The only Windows machine I still use supports my ham radio hobby, the software (Ham Radio Deluxe) only runs on Windows.
There are several great sources of information that are available by syndication. The most helpful will be aggregated here for your ease of use. Hope this area will be useful for you.
- iOS 11 review: Apple’s most ambitious and impressive upgrade in years8 hours ago
- Apple’s iOS 11 rolls out TODAY with animoji, shared Wi-Fi and camera updates: Here’s all you …8 hours ago
- With Apple’s new iPhone 8 and X Introducing Wireless Charging, more Apple patents have been …8 hours ago
- With new operating system, Apple revamps its money-making App Store10 hours ago
- Apple slowly lets its ‘TV’ streaming app expand beyond the US12 hours ago
- Apple’s ‘TV’ App Showing Up for Canadian and Australian Users Ahead of iOS 11 and tvOS 11 …17 hours ago
- Red Sox may have used a Fitbit, not an Apple Watch, to snag Yankees signs17 hours ago
- Red Sox reportedly cheated with a Fitbit, not an Apple Watch18 hours ago
- Apple iOS 11 Release Removes Massive New Feature18 hours ago
- Apple Pay Cash won’t be available in iOS 11 until later this fall19 hours ago
- Apple’s A11 Bionic chip makes quick work of the competition in new benchmark results19 hours ago
- The Best Features Coming to Your iPhone When iOS 11 Releases19 hours ago
- Apple’s iOS 11 feature for paying friends won’t be available until later this year19 hours ago
- Apple Pay cash: Not yet19 hours ago
- How Apple Watch Series 3’s tech specs compare to Series 219 hours ago